Apply to film


FilmFixer manages the film office service on behalf of 16 councils in London – using our efficiencies to increase film days and revenues, and to cut costs.

In turn, we are able to provide a one-stop service to filmmakers.

FilmFixer has pioneered online film applications, using FilmApp, now in use in many cities in the UK and USA.

To apply to film in Suffolk, please click here.

To apply to film in Lee Valley Regional Park please click here.

To apply to film at any other FilmFixer managed locations such as Peabody Estates (Thamesmead), Butler’s Wharf, Potters Fields Park or Southbank, please click here.

  • Borough film offices managed by FilmFixer
  • Boroughs using FilmApp