The Filming Coordinator is the front of house for FilmFixer’s clients.
They are often the first recipient of the phone calls and enquiries we receive, and it is their responsibility to ensure client enquiries are handled in an efficient and professional manner.
They are also an ambassador of the organisation with our clients, Location Managers and communities FilmFixer engages with.
- Support the operation of an effective and efficient film office service for production companies applying to film in FilmFixer boroughs in accordance with FilmFixer and relevant borough procedures.
- Work closely with the Film Officer team ensuring the flow of information, guidance and support in respect of day to day FilmFixer business.
- Encourage filming in our boroughs, promoting assets available and generating income.
- Monthly reconciliation of all your applications – checking payments are correct and suffixes applied. Reconcile monthly figures as instructed.
- Other administrative and support tasks as required.
Please email your CV and completed job application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th June. (Please note suitable applicants may be invited to interview sooner).
Closing Date: 14 June 2019