It was first opened in 1869 by the Metropolitan Board of Works as one of its first parks. It was designed by Alexander McKenzie and covers 63 acres. The park offers fantastic wide open spaces. There is also a boating lake.
This is a Southwark Council location. Please follow this link to get permission to film https://filmapp.org/southwark/
Unit Base on Park Approach.
The park offers a great new café and toilets on site.