Role: Administration Officer
Salary Bracket: £22-25k pa
Closing dates for applications: Sunday 4th February
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE FOR ANY FILM CREW WORKING IN LONDON IS PARKING THEIR TRUCKS?
If you are passionate about parking and happy to assist with this challenge then this is the job for you. Whilst we work in an exciting & challenging office supporting the film and television industry this is very much an ADMIN role. This is not a stepping stone into Film & TV production. The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Ability to learn a vast amount of information quickly
- Extremely strong attention to detail. Able to demonstrate examples of thoroughness and accuracy at interview
- Ability to multi task – by that we mean listening into other conversations whilst performing separate tasks
- Excellent call handling skills – can you confidently handle demanding customers as well as complaints from members of the public?
- Trouble shooting is at the heart of what we do – are you able to come up with practical solutions in a fast paced environment?
- Invoicing and negotiating fees is an integral part of this role – please be able to demonstrate from your experience that you can carry out this function
- Proficiency in excel, word, Gmail and ability to learn new programs and software quickly
- At times you will have to work under pressure. Please consider how you handle stressful situations before you apply for this role.
Film industry experience is not essential however prior to interview we would expect you to have researched the following topics and be able to speak about them in detail:
The role of the Film Office in Local Authorities
- We are a 3rd party provider of Film Office services to Local Authorities amongst other things. Please research our company in detail and in particular the London Boroughs we work with
- What is the role of a Location Manager?
- Do you understand the following terms: scouting, recce, parking suspension, unit base, unit move, tech recce. If not please research terminology used by Location Managers
Location and Culture
We work in a sociable and friendly office in SE1 where we close for lunch. Eating at your desk is not obligatory.
Once completed please send your CV and application form together to firstname.lastname@example.org making clear in the subject YOUR NAME and the ROLE you are applying for.